¿Who is Alejandro Resta?
- More than 10 years of professional experience in the fashion industry.
- Atelier & Showroom in the city center of Valencia, Spain.
- University studies in fashion design in Alicante, Valencia, Barcelona (Spain) and Paris (France).
- Altruist and philanthropist, actively collaborates with different NGO’s as Pheipas, Stop Aids, Spain Cancer, Red Cross and Save the Children.
- Entrepreneur, CEO and Founder of AR Upscale Projects S.L.
- Speaker and teacher in fashion design for Valencia (Ateneo, Aitex), Barcelona (Designers Fashion Experiences) Spain and Doha, Qatar (Sky Climbers Young Talent and QTA- Qatar Tourism Authorities).
- Had shown 12 collections for men and women in International Fashion Shows of Spain, Qatar and Dubai.
- Spanish Trends “Tendecias” 2016 Award: “To the best young designer in fashion and best career”.
- He works with International celebrities as Paris Hilton, Monica Naranjo, Ana Obregon and Edurne.
- Press, Social & Media: Playboy, Vogue Spain & France, Telva, YO Dona, Glamour, Hello Valencia, Sevilla Magazine, En Femení Andorra, Hola, Love, TVE, Bface Magazine, Young Magazine, The Fashion Route.